Ruby on Rails Engineer
Finvoice is a leader in cloud-based solutions for modern lending. We’re giving factors and commercial lenders the tools they need to support small businesses and help them grow, all in a modern secure end-to-end platform.
Position: Ruby on Rails Engineer
We’re hiring an engineer with experience with Ruby on Rails to join our team and help us achieve our mission. The Software Engineer will join a growing team to build out and maintain our Rails platform to meet client needs. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with strong technical and collaborative skills.
● Develop quality code as member of Agile engineering team
● Plan and execute new features for Rails-based lending platform
● Maintain and improve existing codebase
● Collaborate with product team to deliver customer success
● 2-5 years experience working in Ruby on Rails
● Experience with MySQL or similar relational database system
● Strong track record building and delivering REST web services
● Able to work remotely with occasional travel
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume or CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org